Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tribal Nightmare (Poem)

For I have found myself embarking upon a reality
A tribal nightmare glutten in insanity of vague expressions that tranquils in vanity.
For what I have thus percieved is not my own
but a multi colored world that shall cast a stone
at anything they feel is not for them... Deep in depression of feeling so alone.

My senses tell me that the point in the heart are to be revealed
In a dense world that captures imagination and deep thrilled saturation of fullfillment.
My dream are vivid crystal clear
A morning sickness of unimaginitive fear.

I look around and see the world is changing,
While deep inside the pride of the ego is far to reaching.

If you awaken the slumber of some immoral beast
he will undo the rattling cage and all hearts shall cease.

Cease to exist in a world that was caged for the inside out...
A nightmare beholding with nothing we can do but shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment