Sunday, February 28, 2010

Better Wishes (Poem)

Thus have I heard of a yet splendid pleasure,
But the pleasure was of so thick it did not last.
The dew upon my face has drifted unto my lips,
reminding me of your satin filled bliss that has slipped
Away from me
Far from me.

Better wishes for you on a love so true.

The embrace of comfort in song
has led me to face deep realization that turns wrong.
My depression is not to lay heavy and alone,
Unwavering lust that send chills to bone.

Better wishes for you on a love so true,
Stagnate colors that mix in a whirlwind of hype colors so new.

Comfort of serenity was in my arms,
Waiting to be tangeled into your web
Hybrid Storms.

Better wishes for you on a love so true.
Thats the way I stand,
On a world thats put into cue.

Copyright 2010 by TC McKinney

*To a Dear Friend and Fan of Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment